rereading your favorite series to watch the slow evolution of your ship
- Ship tags are for positive discussions of the ship. Don’t try to rules-lawyer me here with, “I was talking about it so I tagged it.” That’s not how ship tags work on Tumblr. Stop being an asshole.
- On a related note, character tags work the same way. And I don’t care how inoffensive or even positive you think you’re being, “Character A is great and such an awesome friend to Character B, but I think B and C should be together,” and every variation thereof is always a bullshit reason to tag Character A. (Don’t bother reblogging to defend your past actions; you didn’t know and now you do.)
- You know how you think we care about how conflicted you are over what to ship? You’re wrong. We don’t. It’s just pissing people off. Keep it in the general fandom tag, not the ship tags.
- Stop it with the useless, “Ship wars already?” posts. No. There are no ship wars. There are some new-fandom growing pains while we try to figure out how to share space and navigate around one another. But if you keep planting the idea of ship wars in peoples’ heads you’re going to start one.
- There are people who don’t understand the difference between the search page and the tags page. We cannot help these people but we can shut them the hell up. If you’re going to talk shit about a ship, replace the first vowel in the ship name with an asterisk.
- Police the tags. Now that you know the rules, speak up when you see someone breaking them whether you’re “on their side” or not. Not everyone will see this, so gently and respectfully correct them when they make a mistake.
What do you mean there won’t be a
I can’t fucking hear you…!
(edited because I totally didn’t put a spoiler warning)
*how to spawn demons: a beginner’s guide to chemistry
Number nine is like a fire squid bursting into our dimension from The Nether.
Thanks for all the bday wishes! :)
hahah I know.. you’re right. I’m sure I will regret being depressed about 26! But it’s just that I am not even close to where I thought I’d be in life by this time. I want to be married and have a family but it doesn’t look like that’ll happen for like 10 more years because my boyfriend is slow and ugh :( I don’t want to be 35 when I start having kids… so yeah, approaching 30 is kinda scary tbh.
But I need to not be so negative about it because I know I’ll regret it later in life lol :P
I have mixed feelings about this age…